The Monroe Institute’s sound technology is scientifically and clinically tested, creates conditions of brain synchronization, a beneficial state for humans, contributing to therapeutic support and improved mental faculties.
Ageless with Hemi-Sync
Project for the improvement of the well-being of the Elderly Man
SLOWING COGNITIVE DECAY
MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE MENTAL FACULTIES
PROVIDE THERAPEUTIC SUPPORT AND REDUCE DRUG REQUIREMENTS
FOSTER EXPLORATION AND ACCOMPANYING THE END OF LIFE IN POSITIVE TERMS
The project stems from the Monroe Institute’s decades of experience in research and collaboration with universities, hospitals, research institutes and professionals in the medical, clinical and professional fields. It is aimed at RSA facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospice, with the goal of introducing methods based on non-pharmacological therapies to promote the psycho-physical well-being and the slowing of cognitive decline of the Elderly Guest. It is based on the proven effectiveness of Hemi-Sync® technology as a therapeutic support, as a method for improving human mental faculties, mental and physical well-being and quality of life. Music integrated with Hemi-Sync sounds, appropriately selected for the project, creates conditions for synchronization of the cerebral hemispheres, proving effective in the treatment of mental disorders, dementia and terminal illnesses.
The AGELESS project with Hemi-Sync defines a new working method for health care workers, applies Hemi-Sync technology to create better conditions of mental and physical well-being in elderly people. Training operators in the Ageless method brings organizational and environmental improvements with improved organizational efficiency for the entire facility.
Increasing the mental and physical well-being of the elderly man:
- Bringing therapeutic support in the management of mental disorders, dementia, and behavioral disorders
- Enable the emergence and improvement of mental faculties: memory, attention, motor coordination, concentration
- Improving quality of life by bringing mental and physical well-being, quality of sleep, support for healing
- Fostering end-of-life recapitulation, exploration and accompaniment in positive terms
Ageless promotes organizational and service efficiency in RSA facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospices, and professionally qualifies health care workers.
- Increasing the service capacity and professionalism of the operator by training him/her in the Ageless method with Hemi-Sync
- Provide tools, methods and technologies to improve the management of elderly residents
- Introduce new therapeutic support tools and reduce drug use and related costs
- Improving working and environmental conditions by reducing worker burnout
- Introduce new corporate welfare tools for operators
- Improvement of environmental conditions, quality of services and performance toward guests
- Professionalization of practitioners to new nonpharmacological methods
- Corporate welfare initiatives toward workers and reduction of “burn-out”
- Technological effectiveness at low cost
- Innovative model of excellence and service
- Introducing non-drug therapies and drug reduction
- Operator professionalization and organizational improvement